GiGiS international is compliant with The General Data Protection Regulation
(GDPR) (EU) 2016/679.
It means that we are open about our methods of tracking and use of the visitors’ personal data, and you can freely check what exactly we’re doing to it.
At www.gigisinternational.com, we collect:
- Your name and surname
- Your email address
- Your physical address
- Your phone number
- Your Log data, such as the data about the browser and device you use to view the store
- The way you navigate the store
We gather your contact details because they are necessary to accept and process your orders, and to make sure you’ve got your packages.
We gather the details of your technical equipment and on-site behavior in order to make our store more user-friendly, and to personalize our store services for you (for example, to automatically switch the store to the mobile version.)
SECTION 1 – MINORS
The Site is not intended for individuals under the age of 18. We do not intentionally collect Personal Information from children. If you are the parent or guardian and believe your child has provided us with Personal Information, please contact us at the address below to request deletion.
SECTION 2 – DO NOT TRACK
Please note that because there is no consistent industry understanding of how to respond to “Do Not Track” signals, we do not alter our data collection and usage practices when we detect such a signal from your browser.
SECTION 3 – COOKIES AND INTERNET ADVERTISING
A cookie is a small amount of information that’s downloaded to your computer or device when you visit our Site. We use a number of different cookies, including functional, performance, advertising, and social media or content cookies. Cookies make your browsing experience better by allowing the website to remember your actions and preferences (such as login and region selection). This means you don’t have to re-enter this information each time you return to the site or browse from one page to another. Cookies also provide information on how people use the website, for instance whether it’s their first time visiting or if they are a frequent visitor, and to improve the site and our services.
The length of time that a cookie remains on your computer or mobile device depends on whether it is a “persistent” or “session” cookie. Session cookies last until you stop browsing and persistent cookies last until they expire or are deleted. Most of the cookies we use are persistent and will expire between 30 minutes and two years from the date they are downloaded to your device.
You can control and manage cookies in various ways. Please keep in mind that removing or blocking cookies can negatively impact your user experience and parts of our website may no longer be fully accessible.
Most browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can choose whether or not to accept cookies through your browser controls, often found in your browser’s “Tools” or “Preferences” menu. For more information on how to modify your browser settings or how to block, manage or filter cookies can be found in your browser’s help file or through such sites as www.allaboutcookies.org.
Additionally, please note that blocking cookies may not completely prevent how we share information with third parties such as our advertising partners. To exercise your rights or opt-out of certain uses of your information by these parties, please follow the instructions in the “Behavioural Advertising” section above.
SECTION 4 – PAYMENTS
Our store works with outer companies that help us provide the best service for you, and these third parties also use some of the personal details you’re leaving. We limit the data they can access to only what is necessary for them to perform their obligations.
- Payment services use your credit card number, your name and surname to verify and process your payments for our products
- Our manufacturers and stock keepers use the data of your order contents to assemble the necessary package for you
- Postal services use your first name, last name, and physical address to arrange the product delivery for you
- Mass mailing services use your email address to send you emails (if you have subscribed for them)
SECTION 5 – RETENTION
When you place an order through the Site, we will retain your Personal Information for our records unless and until you ask us to erase this information. For more information on your right of erasure, please email us at email@example.com
SECTION 6 – SHARING PERSONAL INFORMATION
We share your Personal Information with service providers to help us provide our services and fulfill our contracts with you, as described above. For example:
- We use Shopify to power our online store. You can read more about how Shopify uses your Personal Information here: https://www.shopify.com/legal/privacy.
- We may share your Personal Information to comply with applicable laws and regulations, to respond to a subpoena, search warrant or other lawful request for information we receive, or to otherwise protect our rights.
- Our payment gateway providers to process your payments, our delivery providers such as FEDEX, DHL to deliver your products, and Omnisend to send marketing emails, keeping you up to date on our products, services, and offers to your inbox, and any other service providers
- We will only provide your data and information to these companies, for them to carry out their services only, and not to use your data and information for any other purposes, in which we instruct them and as permitted by The General Data Protection Regulation, for more information, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
SECTION 7 – YOUR RESPONSIBILITY
You acknowledge that the Internet is not a 100% secure medium for communication, as the internet is a global network where billions of visitors visit and exchange information’s, even outside the European Economic Area and, accordingly, we cannot guarantee the security of any information you visit, shop or send to us (or we send to you) at gigisinternational.com via the Internet. We are not responsible for any damages which you, or others, may suffer as a result of the loss of confidentiality of such information.
We take every precaution to protect your information. To this end all personal information stored by us is kept on a server in a secure environment.
SECTION 8 – LINKS TO OTHER SITES
Our service can redirect you to other sites such as Amazon and other third-party website links. Note that these external sites are not operated by us.Therefore we are not responsible of any of the content, practices, privacy policies, data and any other practices of any of the third-party sites or services.
SECTION 9 – CONTACT US
You can email us at email@example.com and ask:
- To receive the copy of your personal details we have collected
- To delete your personal details from our system
- To withdraw your consent (if you previously agreed to provide us with the data, but then changed your mind)
For more information about our privacy practices, if you have questions, or if you would like to make a complaint, please contact us by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or by mail using the details provided below:
GiGiS INTERNATIONAL LLC, 34 Street , Port Saeed, Centurion Star Tower, Tower B, Floor 10 - Dubai, UAE, 10th floor, Dubai DU, United Arab Emirates
If you don’t agree to these terms, please leave the website.
We are doing our best to guarantee the security of your personal details while keeping and using them.
If you are not satisfied with our response to your complaint, you have the right to lodge your complaint with the relevant data protection authority. You can contact your local data protection authority, or our supervisory authority
SECTION 10 – CHANGES
Thank you for your cooperation!
Last updated: 1/11/2020